Friday, August 04, 2006

Pictures!!!



Modelling my Malabrigo scarf. I don't remember the exact colorway, but it's really nice browns and blues. I used the Multidirectional scarf pattern and size 8 needles.



Close up of Multidirectional Scarf.




More Malabrigo for a scarf for my boyfriend.




Branching Out close up!! I used Dale of Norway Baby Ull and I think size 6 needles, but I can't remember.




This is the start of Andre for a friend. I'm having trouble working on it because I hate the feel of Wool-Ease.




I'm using the Dream Swatch pattern to make a scarf for a friend. It's pretty fun. It's Cascade 220, and size 8s.




I dyed this yarn myself with Kool-Aid. I have mixed feelings about it, but I'm keeping at it to practice more with DPNs, since the Knucks I made are too loose at the joins. Size 8s.



Rios de la Plata scarf for boyfriend's mom. 3x3 rib over 15 stitches, size 8 needles. I am really in love with my size 8s lately, I am just realizing.




Icarus! I'm using a 50/50 alpaca/wool blend I got from ebay. It was ridiculously cheap, so I'm a little wary, but it seems to be holding up so far.

Yup. A lot of the scarves. Some out of necessity (scarves for boyfriend and I), some for fun (Branching Out), birthday (Andre), and Christmas (everything else). I decided to make scarves for everyone, but to use a nice yarn and/or interesting stitch pattern to keep the interest level up for everyone.



And a sketch. Charcoal on newsprint.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Frances said...

Hm. The picture looks very nice, I like the cityscape, but I'm unclear on what that is on the right. A person? If that's a head, the body (black shadow?) doesn't seem properly sized.

Of course, this could be because it's sort of smallish & I can't quite see it all prop'ly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home